★ SUBSCRIBE for FREE CLICK HERE – goo.gl/MJe2Tj ★
Mon, Wed & Fri – Funny Weird News, Movie & Personal Vlogs (Topical Rants, Survival Guides, Life Hacks & Sexy Cosplay Galleries)
Twitter For Beginners || Twitter 101 Dummies Survival Guide
Twitter is one of the largest social media platforms on the internet with a core audience being mainly 25years or younger as the most active demo graphic. However sometimes you look at it and can get confused with how to start so this is my Twitter For Beginners || Twitter 101 Dummies Survival Guide.
Twitter For Beginners || Twitter 101 Dummies Survival Guide is here to explain all you really need to now to get started.
The first step is to understand and master the vernacular. There are certain words and jargon native to Twitter that you may already have heard in passing. These terms and their abbreviations (in parentheses) are essential for understanding the network.
– Tweet: A 140-character message.
– Retweet (RT): Re-sharing or giving credit to someone else’s tweet.
– Feed: The stream of tweets you see on your homepage. It’s comprised of updates from users you follow.
– Handle: Your username.
– Mention (@): A way to reference another user by his username in a tweet (e.g. @mashable). Users are notified when @mentioned. It’s a way to conduct discussions with other users in a public realm.
– Direct Message (DM): A private, 140-character message between two people. You can decide whether to accept a Direct Message from any Twitter user, or only from users you are following. You may only DM a user who follows you.
– Hashtag (#): A way to denote a topic of conversation or participate in a larger linked discussion (e.g. #AmericanIdol, #Obama). A hashtag is a discovery tool that allows others to find your tweets, based on topics. You can also click on a hashtag to see all the tweets that mention it in real time — even from people you don’t follow.
Now there are 4 important rules you must consider in the Twitter For Beginners || Twitter 101 Dummies Survival Guide
– Don’t be a troll!
– Don’t tweet every 2 seconds!
– Never track down people by geolocation
– Remeber that jut because you have a large Twitter following doesn’t mean you be a CUNTWAFFLE!!
★ PLAYLISTS ★
Latest Video – goo.gl/7yIEVj
All Videos From Day 1 – goo.gl/FYXsaK
Funny News – goo.gl/D0Y1nz
Friday Vlogs – goo.gl/wp0sFS
Q&A and Tag Vlogs – goo.gl/EoUQyZ
Sexy Lady & Cosplay – goo.gl/VIlyro
► THANKS FOR WATCHING PLEASE REMEMBER TO LIKE, COMMENT, SHARE AND SUBSCRIBE – goo.gl/MJe2Tj◄