SUBSCRIBE FREE – goo.gl/MJe2Tj & JOIN the Hairy Family. 4 Vlogs a week (MONDAY, TUESDAY, WEDNESDAY and 1 at WEEKENDs) FUNNY NEWS, MOVIE REVIEWs, FRIENDLY ADVICE and generally try to make you SMILE!
1D is infecting the youth of the world with their mindless, poppy, hynotic drivel.
They are becoming a very viralent STD of screaming histerier zombies.
Which got me thinking, maybe this is the start of the Zombie Apocolypse
1 – Get to know your Zombie
– Controled by master
– Slow flesh eating
– Fast runny jumpy?
2 – Pick your weapon
– Gun? Bullets?
– axe/knife etc close combatA
– Crossbow vs mass over run?
3 – AIM FOR THE HEAD!
4 – Supplies, find a way to feed yourself – Start hoarding canned food and bottled water — You need to eat and drink afterall, while you’re still human.
5 – Defend a position
6 – Team up – There is strength in numbers, and you might need to use some of them as bait later.
7 – Never allow bitten people to stay alive
8 – DONT GO TO A HOSPITAL
9 – Avoid urban area eg cities and towns
10 – If you have to travel try to use somehing that doent need gas … horse or peddle bike
11 – Try and stay in shape, you never know when you might have to RUN BITCH RUN!!!
12 – Dont get cocky! Always play it safe, one bite ad you’re done
If all else fails go out of the world the same way you came in, kicking, screming, covered in your own blood and shit!
It’s the end of the world (and you know it)
First, you get that creepy-crawly feeling running down your spine. Crouched low in the shadows, you shift your ax from one hand to the other. You think you’re alone, but your instincts are telling you otherwise. Then it happens — screaming out from darkness comes the biggest, baddest, ugliest walking dead you’ve ever seen. Should you attack? Should you run? Or should you call in reinforcements? These are good questions to ask when dealing with a zombie outbreak. And we have a list of tips that will keep you on your toes — and alive — during a zombie outbreak.
LIKE, COMMENT, SHARE TO FACEBOOK & SUBSCRIBE
WATCH THE LATEST VIDEOS – goo.gl/jrRpo6
Twitter – www.twitter.com/MrHairyBrit
Facebook – www.facebook.com/HairyBrit
Tumblr – mrhairybrit.tumblr.com/
Google Plus – goo.gl/b9h8J2
Website – www.MrHairyBrit.com
Branding & Webdesign by www.SpicerDesigns.com
All my videos are made with a tongue firmly wedged into my cheek. I am here to make funny vlogs, funny movie reviews. funny rants, and add a funny spin on any topical news stories. I am always looking to collaborate with any fellow YouTubers so please contact me via YouTube messaging. These could be shout outs of cross promotion and I am open to any ideas so message me for anything and we can chat.
Any movie/film reviews labelled with #DNMC, #SFMC, #SFNMC are for the SourceFedNerd Movie Club, SourceFed Movie Club or The Philip Defranco Show Movie Club. However any films in the cinema I am reviewing out my own free will.
I am always open for ideas for new vlogs so comment down below or message me.
► SUBSCRIBE – goo.gl/MJe2Tj ◄
- The Zombie Apocalypse! (kristofferjames.wordpress.com)
- A Zombie Apocalypse giveaway! (runnerunleashed.com)
- Professional Jiu-Jitsu Instructor Creates Video for Surviving the… (prweb.com)
- Preparing For a Zombie Apocalypse (krextv.com)
- Zombie apocalypse survival lock-box (arduino.cc)
- The scientific way to survive the zombie apocalypse (theweek.com)
- Mary Poppins and the Zombie Apocalypse (texaslivingandloving.wordpress.com)
- Prepare your Home for the Zombie Apocalypse: Laminate Flooring vs. Carpet [Infographic] (business2community.com)
- 3 Ways to Survive a Zombie Apocalypse (touchofhumor.wordpress.com)
- Now you can enroll in a university course to survive the zombie apocalypse (lostateminor.com)