### 20:32 Duchess gives birth to baby boy – “The Duke of Cambridge was present for the birth.”
The baby will take the thrown after William and Kate no matter the sex of the child. This is new and has been set in law. Previously MALE heirs superseded their FEMALE siblings but due to changes in parliament in future the first born will always become heir assuming they are able to do so upon the death of the monarch…
But the bottom line is…. Do you care? Is the Monarchy an out dated idea or do you think the new Royals (William, Harry, Kate etc) have made it more relevant in the past few years?
What would you want the baby to be called?
The top tipped names are Alexandra (6-4), Victoria (9-1), Charlotte (6-1), Elizabeth (10-1), Grace (25-1), James (6-1) and George (11-2).
- Kate Middleton In Labour – Royal Baby Is On The Way (hollywoodlife.com)
- Royal baby: 8 creepy souvenirs you can buy to celebrate ‘world’s most famous baby’ (metro.co.uk)
- Prince William & Kate Middleton Head To London…Maybe Baby Soon? (beautelicious.com)
- Cute Royal Baby #Kittens and #Duckies, England Wins #TheAshes, Chris Froome Wins France #TDF #TDF2013 #RoyalBaby (mrhairybrit.com)
- Kate Middleton, the Duchess of Cambridge, admitted to hospital in labour (news.nationalpost.com)