A huge thank you to all new peeps for 11,500 views! I give you cute duckies, royal kittens, England winning the Ashes and Chris Froome winning France!! Well the Tour De France at least.
Congratulations to Chris Froome who is a member of Team Sky who has been doing amazingly well this year in the Tour De France. Today we will see him win just 1 years after Bradley Wiggins. They finish in Paris this evening
The Ashes is the yearly challenge between England and Australian Cricket Teams for the burnt remains or Ashes from a historical match. So far it looks like England will go 2 – 0 up but in the first test Stuart Broad was accused of cheating after he was visibly out but the umpire didn’t call it and he stayed. So what do you think, should he have walked as a sportsman or stayed?
Next week is a possible royal baby birth so what would you call the royal baby or a royal kitten?
Please remember LIKE, COMMENT, SHARE and SUBSCRIBE as it helps us grow and you wont miss a video 🙂
I am “MetalEddy” from Philip Defranco (sxephil) Movie Club 🙂
CLICK HERE TO SEE MORE VIDEOS – www.youtube.com/watch?v=1aeDzfCPyug&list=PLkr-iiDw_ZbxfCHqnEIONf42BGJ0PQG9Z
Subscribe – www.youtube.com/subscription_center?add_user=MrHairyBrit
Twitter – www.twitter.com/MrHairyBrit
Facebook – www.facebook.com/MrHairyBrit
Website – www.MrHairyBrit.com
Branding by www.SpicerDesigns.com
- Chris Froome Set For Tour De France Win (sykose.com)
- Ashes 2013: Australia blame Aleem Dar in Stuart Broad row (thesun.co.uk)
- Battersea Dogs and Cats Home names new litter of stray kittens after most likely royal baby names (metro.co.uk)
- Royal baby: Waiting and hoping (wyff4.com)
- Sexy Alternative #Strippers, Butter Sculptures and #Lesbian Sex – Butter @PhillyD Movie Club (mrhairybrit.com)
- The Truman Show, Reality TV Gone Mad? Keeping Up with the Kardashians (Movie Club SourceFedNerd) (mrhairybrit.com)
- Pacific Rim aka #Transformers, #IronMan, #PowerRangers & #Evolution #Gangbang Movie Review ft #HellBoy, #Thor & Rinko Kikuchi (mrhairybrit.com)