Is it just me or have you ever played the “Press Pause Game” ?
“What the hell is that?” I hear you ask. Well its very simple, heres the rules.
- Watch tv normally or YouTube
- Find your tv remote somewhere down the back of your sofa
- Randomly press pause
- Laugh at the funny face you can see on the screen
- Take a picture and post it as a reply to this topic, share and challenge your friends to do the same 🙂
See my result above and a few below – Yeah its Glee … Its been a dirty little secret all week 😛
- The Benefits of Pause (leslieannvarela.com)
- Coroner: ‘Glee’ actor Monteith died of overdose (TBO.com)
- How To Automatically Pause YouTube Videos When Switching Tabs (valuewalk.com)
- My Top 5 Nerdy YouTube Bloggers (theconsolechronicle.wordpress.com)
- A Little Fishy Filled Me With Glee. (aneverydayface.wordpress.com)
- Game grunt needed to save Wii U (stuff.co.nz)
- Pretty Lights – Press Pause (fourwaystereo.wordpress.com)