SUBSCRIBE FREE – goo.gl/MJe2Tj & JOIN the Hairy Family. 4 Vlogs a week (MONDAY, TUESDAY, WEDNESDAY and 1 at WEEKENDs) FUNNY NEWS, MOVIE REVIEWs, FRIENDLY ADVICE and generally try to make you SMILE!
I am sorry… I am sorry world. I am so sorry, please forgive us. The United Kingdom would like to apologise for making One Direction a thing. SORRY!!!
The One Direction nightmare is a 5 piece boy band forged in the hell of X Factor and is infecting the WORLD!!
One Direction are an English-Irish pop boy band based in London, consisting of Niall Horan, Zayn Malik, Liam Payne, Harry Styles and Louis Tomlinson. They signed with Simon Cowell’s record label Syco Records after being formed and finishing third in the seventh series of the British televised singing competition The X Factor in 2010. Propelled to international success by the power of social media, One Direction’s two albums Up All Night and Take Me Home, released in 2011 and 2012 respectively, broke several records, topped the charts of most major markets, and generated hit singles, which include “What Makes You Beautiful” and “Live While We’re Young”.
Often described as forming part of a new “British Invasion” in the United States, the group have sold 19 million singles and 10 million albums, according to the band’s management company, Modest! Management. Their achievements include two BRIT Awards and three MTV Video Music Awards. According to Nick Gatfield, the chairman and chief executive of Sony Music Entertainment UK, One Direction represented a $50 million business empire by June 2012. They were proclaimed 2012’s “Top New Artist” by Billboard. By April 2013, the band had an estimated personal combined wealth of £25m.
LIKE, COMMENT, SHARE TO FACEBOOK & SUBSCRIBE
WATCH THE LATEST VIDEOS – goo.gl/jrRpo6
Twitter – www.twitter.com/MrHairyBrit
Facebook – www.facebook.com/HairyBrit
Tumblr – mrhairybrit.tumblr.com/
Google Plus – goo.gl/b9h8J2
Website – www.MrHairyBrit.com
Branding & Webdesign by www.SpicerDesigns.com
All my videos are made with a tongue firmly wedged into my cheek. I am here to make funny vlogs, funny movie reviews. funny rants, and add a funny spin on any topical news stories. I am always looking to collaborate with any fellow YouTubers so please contact me via YouTube messaging. These could be shout outs of cross promotion and I am open to any ideas so message me for anything and we can chat.
Any movie/film reviews labelled with #DNMC, #SFMC, #SFNMC are for the SourceFedNerd Movie Club, SourceFed Movie Club or The Philip Defranco Show Movie Club. However any films in the cinema I am reviewing out my own free will.
I am always open for ideas for new vlogs so comment down below or message me.
► SUBSCRIBE – goo.gl/MJe2Tj ◄
- James Arthur continues to rile 1D and Union J fans, doesn’t really care (metro.co.uk)
- You are now entering… The Vlogging Zone (jacquelinejwilson.wordpress.com)
- X Factor USA exports Emblem3 stepping on One Direction’s toes? (metro.co.uk)
- One Direction Grow Up Before Our Eyes in ‘Story of My Life’ (kiss951.cbslocal.com)
- One Direction Grow Up Before Our Eyes in ‘Story of My Life’ (997now.cbslocal.com)
- One Direction break smelly record as new perfume becomes fastest selling of the year (dailyrecord.co.uk)
- Is One Direction Recording Their New Album While On Tour? (popwrapped.wordpress.com)
- Lucky Filipino fan gets chance to ‘hang out’ with One Direction via SPINNR (technology.inquirer.net)
- One Direction Grow Up Before Our Eyes in ‘Story of My Life’ (amp.cbslocal.com)
- One Direction “Story of My Life” Music Video: A Family Affair (thehollywoodgossip.com)