Stunt Dancer Flexi sets her Vagina on fire! The Vagina fire video, TMZ Vagina fire video went viral! Dancer Flexi Vagina Fire fail. Exotic erotic dancer Flexi in vagina fire accident. Fire dancer Flexi accidentally set her vagina on fire with alcohol during a dance off. Stunt dancer on fire was not in her plans and fire vagina dancing in not what TMZ is normally known for. TMZ Vagina Fire when viral!
#Fire #Accident #Fail #Vagina #lapdance #tmz #Flexi #FireDancer #Flames #StuntDancer #AirSex #Sex #Hospital #News #Dancing #Music #WTF
Woman accidentally sets her vagina on fire during dance competition
As a stunt dancer, she probably thought she’d mastered it all.
But this poor woman suffered the ultimate accident while carrying out one of her daring dance stunts.
The fire girl, called Flexi, had been performing an impressive dance routine during a competition when she accidentally set her vagina on fire.
The shocking moment was filmed on camera and shows Flexi freaking out when she realises her shorts are in flames.
She was meant to have poured a little bit of alcohol on her shorts and then light them up in order to impress her audience but misjudged the amount.
Instead, she poured too much alcohol on her private parts before she lit it, leading to the area bursting into flames.
According to TMZ, Flexi ended up suffering first-degree burns on her body but is expected to recover from the horrifying incident.
She hopes to compete in an international fire-dancing contest in Jamaica later this year.
Yo go girl.
► THANKS FOR WATCHING PLEASE REMEMBER TO LIKE, COMMENT, SHARE AND SUBSCRIBE – goo.gl/MJe2Tj ◄