Technical specifications for the rumoured iPhone 5S have supposedly been leaked online on the eve of its hotly-anticipated launch.
The unverified specs, obtained by Chinese website C Technology, show few differences between the impending handset and its existing version.
Apple is widely expected to reveal two new versions of its latest smartphone today, the 5S and the 5C, a budget offering likened to an iPhone mini.
Curiously, the 5C is nowhere to be seen on the ‘leaked’ configuration plan, which the Chinese site said it obtained from ‘news sources’.
It claims the 5S has battery life of 250, 25 more hours than the 5, and with an A7 processor that will run iOS 7.
The specs state the 5S comes with an f2.0 aperture camera with double flash and the ability for 1080p video recording.
Today’s big launch is taking place at the tech giant’s headquarters in Cupertino, California, but ‘satellite’ events are being staged in Berlin, Tokyo and Beijing.
Apple is expected to break with monochromatic tradition when it unveils many different coloured versions of its newest smartphone, while the 5S is also widely expected to come with fingerprint scanner technology.
Want More News and Funny Stuff? – SUBSCRIBE – goo.gl/MJe2Tj
- Apple iPhone 5C boasts its colors in a video (technorush.wordpress.com)
- Apple: “This should brighten everyone’s day” (technorush.wordpress.com)
- What Exactly Is A Blog? (adam95blog.wordpress.com)
- iPhone 5S Release Date September 6? ☆ (lechantelteam.wordpress.com)
- iPhone 5S in GOLD ~ Could be Big Hit ~ UpGrade Trade-IN Suggestions (fau4u2.wordpress.com)
- Apple iPhone 5S Packaging Leaked for the First Time (technorush.wordpress.com)
- Apple designs Cupertino Campus for Their upcoming Keynote (imaczone.wordpress.com)
- Report: Apple Testing Larger iPhone, iPad Screen Sizes (bobbyedegbo.wordpress.com)
- An Overview of a Factory-Unlocked iPhone (unlockiphone4professor.wordpress.com)