► SUBSCRIBE – goo.gl/MJe2Tj ◄
THUMBS UP for the Troops!
UK, USA and UN to attack Syria | Do you think we should intervene? So it looks like we are once gain gearing up for a war over shore. This time just in Syria after President Bashar al-Assad has been accused of useing Chemical Weapons and Chemical Weapon attacks against his own people. This week as seem a building of tensions within the collected nations looking to take further action.
The United States (USA) have stated that chemical weapon attacks can only have been from Bashar al-Assad’s government and troops and that it is a crime against international law and we need to tak action as the “red line” has been crossed. In the UN Security Council other country’s have started to pledge support and the UK Government Coalition have recalled Parliament to debate the require resolution to start direct action that must be “legal, direct and proportionate” ad all “future action must be refereed to the house” for debate.
So what do you think of the Syria situation? Should we intervene to stop chemical weapon attacks? Should we intervene to remove President Bashar al-Assad? Is a Syrian intervention out only option? Is this yet another war we don’t need to be dealing with?
Please remember LIKE, COMMENT, SHARE and SUBSCRIBE as it helps us grow and you wont miss a video 🙂
Branding & Webdesign by www.SpicerDesigns.com
1- Movie Reviews are sometimes for the Philip Defranco Show (sxephil) Movie Club or the SourceFedNerd Movie Review Club.
2- Everything is tongue in cheek, smile and enjoy.
- Bashar Al Assad’s Brother May Have Ordered Last Week’s Chemical Weapons Attack (finance.yahoo.com)
- Five Things About The Syrian Conflict That You Should Know (egyptianstreets.com)
- Barack Obama warns of Syria chemical weapons threat to US (telegraph.co.uk)
- Russia sends warships to Mediterranean as Syria tensions escalate (abc.net.au)
- RemovingTheShackles – Syria- The War That Will Never Happen….And Loosing The Game – 29 August 2013 (lucas2012infos.wordpress.com)
- Even if Assad used chemical werapons, the west has no mandate to act as a global policeman | Hans Blix (theguardian.com)
- Has this been forgotten? UN accuses Syrian rebels of chemical weapons use (uprootedpalestinians.wordpress.com)